Send information about upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of the month. If you need to speak to Gary: 970-689-2512.
Here are some tips about info to include, if possible:
- Date, location and time of event, and which time zone the event is in. Details about the event—what’s it all about?
- Background information about the speaker or event. Is the event free? If is there a charge, how much?
- Name of the organization sponsoring or hosting the event. If it is an online event, how does a person get the link?
- If possible, a link to a website that has more info. Or the email address or phone number of a person who someone can contact for more information about the event.
- If possible, a photograph or artwork about the event. A photo of a speaker, for example, will suffice. Or a photo from the event in a previous year.
The calendar is published on the first day of the month and covers the upcoming three months.
The calendar is developed and distributed by the Lewis and Clark Trail Heritage Foundation. For learning about and keeping up with Lewis and Clark, join the Lewis and Clark Trail Heritage Foundation. Membership is very affordable. Here’s how to join…